A major focal point for locals and visitors alike: you can walk the paths, enjoy the flowers or relax on the benches, all in a peaceful setting within a short distance of the High Street.
In 1957 the Lord of the Manor gave the Guild Hall, the Guild Hall garden, a cottage and a plot of land down to the river to the newly-formed Guild Hall Trust, for the benefit of the people of Henley. Attempts to use this plot of land as a garden proved to be problematic and it fell into neglect due to vandalism. In 2005 however a committee was set up to create a new garden protected by a wall. £60,000 was raised to transform the area and it was opened as the Riverlands Garden in 2011. It was renamed the Jubilee Garden in 2012 to commemorate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
The garden is maintained by the Guild Hall Trust and can be hired out for special occasions. The garden is open to the public on most days of the year from 10am until 4pm.